Saturday, April 16, 2011

Eating CLEAN and getting FIT!

Since before January 1st, 2011, I told myself I am WORTH getting my health and fit back.  Since the birth of my 3rd son (who is now 4), I have been at a plateau at 175 lbs. for the longest time.  I decided that I would be very commited to going to zumba class twice a week, run, do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, Boot camp on fridays, and softball 3 times a week.  I am now down to 168.5 lbs.  I am putting myself out there so that I can be reliable for myself and rely on others to help me on my journey. 

Starting this Monday, me and a bunch of ladies are inspired to do a 5-7 day Cleanse (thanks to The Vitality Empire for the resources) and jump start our plateaus and getting our minds re-focused on getting healthy and fit. I will post during the Cleanse and show what I'm eating and how it's all going.  I can use all the encouragement I can get.  Thank you!



1 comment:

clubcherokee said...

Keep up the great work, Sandi! You're such an inspiration.