Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dotson picnic dinner

Today was such a beautiful day that as soon as I got home from work I knew I wanted to make dinner early and eat outside on our picnic table my husband so craftly built.  I had already decided I was going to make chicken fettucine alfredo for dinner.  Here are the steps I did to make this delicious dish.

Most of the Ingredients:

Step one:  sautee red bell pepper with Smart Balance light butter

Step two: cut chicken into bite size and cook with a touch of olive oil


 Step three: Add the alfredo sauce and red bell pepper with the cooked chicken


Step four: cook fettucine


Step five: Mix together in a pan, Chicken alfredo and fettucine, top with crushed ranch crutons and bake for a few minutes


Dotson family picnic dinner oustide


Hayden enjoyed his noodles!



 Mason enjoying his noodles! (beautiful eyes)


Cody enjoying his noodles! (slurping)




  

No comments: