Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wow, 2 months away.... I'm back!

I have been away for quite some time.  When you are a full time wife, mother, teacher something is going to give and blogging was it for a while.  But I am so excited and have many things that I can't wait to blog about. 

Just a small recap, Cody (7) is playing basketball (little dribblers) at his school and for being his first year he is doing GREAT!  Mason (5) absolutely loves school and has made a friend who has came over to our house for a playdate and yesterday was Mason's first time to go to a playdate without me or his brothers tagging along.  Hayden (3) is still full of laughs (and farts) and does some funny stuff all the time.  Recently he bowled for the first time with my mom and he did great. 

I have lost 6.5 lbs since January 1st.  I have to give a lot of credit to Zumba, Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, running, not drinking sweet tea and eating right. I have about 20 more lbs to go but I am seeing progress and results and know I can do it. 

I have also jumped on the bandwagon and now sell Scentsy.  Scentsy offers a safe, wickless alternative to scented candles through home parties and online sales.  If you are interested in buy, host, or joining Scentsy please check out my website http://www.sandidotson.scentsy.us/ and I can help you with your Scentsy needs. 

Jacob and I are still doing our traveling softball tournaments and league, just not as much as last year.  This is our hobby to keep us active with our friends and keep our competitive drive still going! 

Well, that about sums up a little bit of what we have been up to, but tune in because there will be more posts coming soon....

No comments: