Sunday, February 20, 2011

We are FAMILY!


Last night we traveled to the big ATX (That's Austin, Tx for those who don't know).  We met at Southside pizza with my mom, step-dad, sister, brother, and some friends for dinner.  When you get me, my mom and brother together, you end up with a stitch in your side from laughing so hard.  We are THOSE people who go a little too far on everything (the TMI group!). 

After the delish homemade pizza, we walk about 1/2 mile to Hey Cupcake in the trailer section. We bought the LAST 8 cupcakes and shut the place down.  FYI, cupcakes go down very well with a vanilla latta (even at 8pm).  After about an hour and a half of fellowship and yoga (Yes, my brother did some yoga for us!) we headed back to the vehicles and headed home. 

My family of growing boys were still hungry so whenever we tracked through Georgetown, Taco Cabana sounded pretty good (even though it was the only place besides Caca Bell that was open).  Jacob (hubs) and I laughed so hard while waiting for our late night snack.  Then as we pulled out the water spilled all over Jacob's back.  I laughed until I cried....  The way he was telling me it when down his pants had me rolling!  One thing that I love most, is a really good laugh. 

No comments: