Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bragging on my boys

I know I probably go a little overboard on bragging on my sweet boys but I just can not help it.  Everyday they surprise me with how much they are growing into some great men. 

Cody (7) showed me a Valentine card he had made for his Meme and Momo telling them how much he was thankful for the sweet gift they gave each grand kid.  He told me to turn it over and I saw the most detailed cut out hand sign for 'LOVE' pasted on the back; my heart melted!  Cody has such a BIG BIG BIG thankful heart and that I love so much.  He was funny at the dinner table tonight praising his brothers for eating their veggies.


Mason (5) is my amazing-creative-spontaneous son.  Just out of the blue he grabbed a few scrapped items I was going to throw away and he created a "ONLY Super hero clubhouse".  Even at school, Mason is very articulate when it comes to songs they sing and activites that they do.  I'm very proud of his 'projects' because one day I can see him being an Architect ($$$).




Hayden (3) is my baby.  Me and him are like two peas in a pod.  He goes to school with me and we listen to our favorite morning talk show the Bobby Bones show and sing a long to all the songs.  My 3 year old can recite the Pledge of Allegiance.  He's very dependent on me and I love it.  Hayden feels as though anything his older brothers can do, HE CAN DO IT TOO.  He's definitely my go getter.  He also lets me straighten his hair once a month to see how long it's getting, Hayden looks like he is from the 70's. =)






Jacob and I are extremely blessed beyond measures.  I'm not saying my boys are perfect by any means, but they are pretty amazing little boys once you get to know them and their personalities. 

No comments: