Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This is my FAVORITE time of the year.  CHRISTMAS! The Christmas tree is up with the boys special ornaments they have made over the years either at HIS Kids Preschool or at Jarrell Elementary. I don't know when I will ever NOT put them up on the tree.  I enjoy pulling them out and remeniscing of when they made the craft and who they made it for (mostly for mommy!).  This is the first year I was able to put my great grandmothers (Granny) tree topper that was passed down to me.  It's very sentamental to me that I am able to continue a treasured item on. 

The Christmas shows have already began in full force and it's been quite blissful for the boys.  Right after they ate dinner yesterday, they got a cookie with milk as they watched Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer for a while but then we flipped the channel because Shrek the halls was on, which is more in-the-now for my boys.  The channel ABC Family has it's 25 days of Christmas in which they show Christmas movies every day til Christmas.  What better way to snuggle with the ones I love and watch what brings happiness to my heart!  

Can you tell that I am excited??  =)


This year, I wanted to make our stockings but time (and money) ran out so I purchased $1 stockings and iron-on initials.  The kids enjoyed watching me iron them on.  It will work for this year!  I hope your Christmas adventures are just as full of fun, love and snuggles as ours is.     

No comments: