Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day at my grandparents...

Today I was asked to help my mom clean up her house which is connected to my grandparents house.  I LOVE going to my grandparents house because it's full of memories and love. 

After I finished cleaning, I went over to visit with my Mamaw and Papaw.  Papaw was finishing up his bedroom project which consists of painting and putting in a beautiful wood floor.  I know he loves me so much, he calls me beautiful everytime he sees me and gives me a kiss!  I sure hold a special place in my heart for my grandparents.  Mamaw is very loving as well.  I haven't seen her in quite sometime, so catching up was so much fun. 

They have been married for over 50 years, and their love is still strong!  I hope Jacob and I can grow old and stay in love just like them!  They value God and family so much...  Such amazing role models.

No comments: