Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Words from Christine Caine and my thoughts...



I went to my church (Celebration Church) women's event who our guest speaker was non-other than: CHRISTINE CAINE from Hillsong Church in Australia who is also the lady who started up A21 which helps women who have been slaves of human trafficking. First off, I want to give props to Celebration's worship team who did a wonderful job worshipping our sweet heavenly father. I could definitely sense His prescense and I was pumped.

If you have read my previous blogs you will know I have ADD and to be tuned in COMPLETELY for a straight hour and a half is REALLY good for me! She had my whole mind, heart and soul on hanging onto every word that came out her mouth. I didn't want it to end. She spit out many verses from the bible and I will put those on here so you are able to search your bible and read the wonderful word of God.

One of her biggest points that really just stuck in my head and heart was the as a Christian and as the Body of Christ, we need to fulfill our place in the church because the church needs to be reaching out and saving the lost and broken world. It's our time as Christians to reach out and show his love and help those who need help. It our time to step out of our box of comfort and step in faith.

Some of her main points from last night were:

*WAKE UP! GOD IS AWAKENING OUR SLUMBER!

*THE WHOLE EARTH IS WAITNG FOR THE CHURCH TO MOVE.

*NO ONE THAT DID ANYTHING FOR GOD IN SCRIPTURE LOOKED NORMAL.

*IT IS TIME AS CHRISTIANS TO SAVE THE LOST AND BROKEN GENERATION.

Verses she refered to:

*LUKE 10:33 *EZEKIEL 36:26
*EPHESIANS 5:14 *MICAH 6:8
*ROMANS 8:19 *ISAIAH 1:12-17
*JOHN 4:35 *LUKE 9:59-62
*ROMANS 13:11 *REVELATIONS 2:2-5
*MATTHEW 6:33

After the event, I eagerly rushed to the booth where her books were being sold. I could't wait to buy the "Can I have and do it all, please?". So, after $15 later, chapters in, I have; laughed and thought hard about what she has said. One thing that jumped out at me and I want to share before I get off is:

"It is no coincidence God gave each of us a distinct set of markings unique to every person alive or who has ever lived: THE FINGERPRINT. Even identical twins aren't 100% identical becvause each has a different pattern on their fingertips. I believe this is one of the ways God reminds us that each of us is an ORIGINAL, a unique person with a unique purpose."

Now that is AWESOME, to think that I, Sandi Dotson, is an original that God created. God is so AMAZING, take him out of your small box, because he is so so so much bigger than you realize! God Bless....

No comments: