Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Challenge


I am TERRIBLE at starting things and finishing them, so this challenge will be a biggie if I ACTUALLY finish!

Ok, so I am a HUGE fan of challenging myself to do different things. My last challenge was to not drink sweet tea for a month and you know it, I SUCCEEDED! So, this time I wanted to work on my personal relationship with Jesus Christ and what better way to do so than to read the LIVING WORD that is GOD BREATHED. I have already started Genesis and everytime I have attempted to read the entire bible, I end up stopping in Exodus because of all the families and their names and it was a little boring to me, but I am ready to read some amazing stories. The Bible is a romance, drama, comedy, horror all rolled into one great story! There are 66 books in the bible and 2199 pages in the New Living Translation Bible I have. Wish me luck on my journey (or a quick prayer would be nice).

No comments: