Monday, January 18, 2010

FUN DAY MONDAY!


Today was just an all around FUN DAY MONDAY! Started off with going to the Parent/Teacher conference with Cody's teacher, took Bailey to the Dog Park and then a picnic and play time at the Wood Park in Georgetown, and finished with hitting at the softball fields.

First off I want to tell everyone how much I adore and respect Cody's teacher. I feel as though I am really close friends with her in such a short time. Cody LOVES and LEARNS so much from Mrs. Puska, so whenever I went in there she greeted my family with open arms (even though the kids weren't supposed to be there, she bent the rules for me!). They sat and played while we got down to business. She said Cody is right where he is supposed to be on his track. We are going to work on encouraging him more on his homework and to bemore confident in himself! I thought it was a great conference.

After the conference, we drove to a friends house so that she could follow us to the Dog Park. We took Bailey and she didn't seem to enjoy the car ride (not because of my driving) because she was in her crate. Whenever we got there Bailey was a little hesitant to enjoy the other dogs but after they sniffed her and she sniffed back it was no holding back for her! We stayed there for about 30 minutes and then headed over to the Wood Park for a sack lunch style picnic. There was 3 moms and 8 kids (7 boys and 1 girl) and we just enjoyed each others company and the kids played non stop all day!

Whenever we came home I was hoping for naps. Hayden was the only one to take a nap! Jacob came home early so then I was able to take a nap, I don't know why I was so exhausted but I slept for a good hour. (Thanks Honey!). After my nap we loaded the boys up and headed to the fields and hit softballs to get ready for our tournament this upcoming weekend. It's been almost 3 weeks since I had touched a softball.

No comments: