Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ready for my Season to end...

Lately I have really been longing for the relationship that I had with my Heavenly Father several years ago. Where I would be completely focused on him in my daily life. Since after birthing my second child I have been in this season of in and out with God. I would visit him on occasion but not chat long. Kind of that awkward haven't seen you in awhile scene. I'm ready to to start my journey with Him. I have been surrounding my day with worship. That truly does help me with my walk. A lot more prayers, and just focusing on Him. A friend suggested a book, The Sacred Romance, which come with a workbook that helps rekindle that relationship. I am going to ask my sister-in-law Danielle, who also attends the same church as I, to join me in this adventure. We are suppose to start this bible study this Thursday, but I might try and get her to do this instead.... Anyway, please keep me in your prayers as I get back on track for Christ!!!

No comments: