Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tonight will be a good night!

For those of you who are as concerned for Hayden as I am. I am glad to announce that I have cleaned his BM from his bed, and that he is safely and comfortly sleeping peaceful in his own bed.
Today was great. We officially signed the papers today and our house is scheduled to be moved onto our land Tuesday of next week. My husband will hopefully be able to take pictures of the house in the process of moving. We are very excited. Cody (oldest son) can't wait to build his first tree house with his dad. Of course, it won't be in a tree because none of our trees are big enough.
Tomorrow, I plan to go up to the school and get everything ready for the first day of school on Monday. I will hopefully be picking up a Big Toy Camper car for the boys from the school that was graciously given to us. I can't wait, because the boys will just have a ball on it. Until next post!