Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Five years in the making...

For those of you who don't know, Jacob and I, who have been married for 5 years and have 3 boys, have moved quite a bit in the last few years. We have finally (with the help of his parents) purchased our first home (double wide mobile home). We signed to purchase the house a month ago today, and finally, with fingers crossed, it will be moving onto our land tomorrow. The only set back that we will incur would be if it would rain. So, all you believers in prayer, please pray that we don't have rain from now until after the house is put together. We really are very anxious, excited, nervous, and ready for this next chapter in our life to begin. Jacob is going to take pictures of the moving process. So, I will post pictures when I receive them. I hope you all are having a wonderful week.
Tomorrow will be one full completed week at work! Yah!!! Hayden is going to a teachers house, because they don't have a 4 day class for his age. I hope he does good. Cody is fitting right into his new class already. Of course, several girls from his old class are in his class. When I asked the teachers how he did his first day, they said that as soon as Cody walked in, the girls said,"Yah! Cody is here." I swear he is going to be the most amazing husband and daddy. He notices the little cute things that I long for out of Jacob. Like saying "honey", giving hugs, and saying sweet compliments. He definitely doesn't get that from his dad. (sorry honey, you need to work on that!) ; ) Mason had a rough day today. He went to school and undies and stayed dry all day, that was the great thing of the day. But he likes to wash his own hands and apparently the stool fell and so he fell and got 2 bruises on his head. They had to fill out a accident report. Then Daisy (his teacher) told me that she forgot to tell me that yesterday someone bit him. My poor baby. Other then that he did great.
Tonight we went and ate at La Tapatia in Salado. The waitress was oddly hitting on Cody. Rubbing his arm and grazing her fingers through his hair saying how cute he was. Then when we were done going to pay, we all got up, including Cody. Well, she went up to him and asked to pick him up and hold him. He was almost as big as she was. It was weird. But in an innocent way. Jacob jokingly said to me, he was about to tell Cody to get a room! LOL I thought I would share that. The kids keep coming out of their room, and it's supposed to be bedtime, so I better go see what's going on. Good night!!! Let me know what you think of the blogs my friends....

No comments: